
Isn't it b-e-a-utiful!!!!! Can you see why I fell in love with it?? I was looking at places but was a bit worried about going to view in case I fell in love and that would mean I wouldn't be able to have it because I had 3 months before i left the place where I was living and was planning to save up a months rent, a months deposit and the first months bills. I saw this place, it was so close to where I lived tht I thought I would take a look. As I walked up to it I had a funny feeling, Its right next to a church (literally) and the gardens back onto the church yard. The building is the old Vicarage that has been converted into flats, its gated off and very secluded.
Well needless to say, fate played a hand! I have always, lived near a church yard, (in Dagenham our flat overlooked the churchyard, In Ockendon we overlooked the Church yard and in Staines the church yard was across the road) so that was a draw for me, then I saw the building and it was love at first sight. I got inside and the place is amazing, its small and compact but I have my own room and my own bathroom, the living room and kitchen are open and joined together and the windows are fab. My house-mate is wonderful, he is 31, gay and from Mexico (and will be referred to from now on as MM) We hit it off straight away and ended up talking for over an hour!
I left there knowing that is where I wanted to live - the only problem was I didn't have the months worth of deposit! So I picked up the phone and did the one thing I hate doing, I borrowed the money! I am so grateful to the people who lent it to me (they know who they are) and will be paying it back in 3 parts so its easier to do.
I called MM back that night and told him I would take it, he was happy, i was happy and the rest is history as they say. I moved in on Saturday and it only took 2 car loads and I was unpacked in about 3 hours!
It was the best decision ive ever made and I am for once in my life, truly happy.
Id also like to say a huge huge thank you to Sue and Graham who have put me up in their home for the last 6 months. Words can never express how truly grateful I am to you both! You have allowed me to stay here and turn the huge pile of crap that my life had become into something truly wonderful and not only that, you have treated me as an equal and made me realise that its time to look after myself. You are fabulous people and I love you both very very much. xxxxx
Oh Sarah it's beautiful! I'm so envious, I hope you'll be really happy there and it's lovely to see you blogging again :-)
ReplyDeleteit is definitely gorgeous! i love how easily things worked out for you! i especially love that your roomie is Mexican. lol. He can teach you Spanish. ;) Just sent a letter off to you!
ReplyDeleteIt looks lovely! Hope you'll be really happy there.
ReplyDelete