Thursday, 14 April 2011

If you shake me i'll rattle....

.... Health issues are plaguing me at the moment! If its not one thing its 3 others. Im currently taking so many meds that I would rattle if you shook me!
Here is a list of my current drugs/creams im using:
Coldsore cream
metformin - to regulate my ovaries
The Pill - I started it today because the Dr has finally decided which one I can take
antibiotics
A cream and pessary (we wont go into that lol)
Dihydrocodiene for my tooth problem
All in all im a bit of a mess at the moment. Im hoping that once all these drugs and treatments are over things will balance themselves out and I will be able to get back to normal.
The Doctor is sending me for a glucose blood test. I currently take Metformin to regulate my ovaries and I have to pay for it, but if I was diabetic I would get the prescription for free. He has decided to send me along for test because even if it shows that I am borderline I will be able to get the drugs for free. Im a bit split over this, it would be nice to not have to pay for the meds but it would be pretty depressing to know that I have or will develop diabetes.

Lets see what happens after the test, and lets hope that the drugs work and that we wont have anymore illness for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. goodness gracious woman! i hope everything sort of works itself out. fingers crossed that you don't have diabetes as it isn't an easy thing to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you get one of those prescription pre-pay things that makes it cheaper if you have several?

    ReplyDelete