Monday, 11 April 2011

Family time and pretty things....

After the disaster that was my Saturday I had the pleasure of the company of my Stepmum and her parents on Sunday! It was her birthday and she popped over to share coffee and cake and to take a walk round Staines!

Nan and Grandad treated me to a new bedspread as a house warming gift:




I love love love it!!!!! Its bright, its stripy and i also got a lovely purply fitted sheet! And its reversible! Everytime I see it it makes me smile!!! Thank you so so so much.
When MM saw it he fell in love with it too - he also has a major thing for stripes!

Because i was so upset on Saturday Suze brought me some pretty flowers:

Unfortunately I didn't have a vase so picked this one up for £4 in a charity shop! I love flowers and I love it even more when they are brought for me! Thank you Suze.

1 comment: