Ive decided to carry on as normal. Dont get me wrong im still very much in emotional turmoil, but having had years of experience of covering it up and dealing with it on my own/with monkey man i think thats the best thing for me!
So firstly, i have a new penfriend in the pipe line, we have exchanged addresses and are now deciding who will write the first letter. I am also waiting for responses from the other 3 (I would say 4 but i havent heard from one of them since my 2nd letter so i think shes given up on me). I recently brought some really great paper and cant wait to use it!
Ive just finished reading the 3rd Dean Koontz Frankenstein book, Dead and Alive, im loving his twist at the end and ive also just discovered that he will be releasing a 4th in July. The mans style of writing amazes me! I really wish i could write like him. He managed to send my head reeling in the last paragraph of Dead and Alive and i really wish that monkey man had read them so i could grill him about it and go over the plot, characters etc etc. I now have to decided what to read next and considering that im in the Dean Koontz mindset ive decided to read "your Heart belongs to me", ive picked this one up a few time and abandoned it so im going to finish it this time. I think i may have to hit the charity shops in the next few weeks.
Talking of Charity shops I went for a very long walk yesterday to clear my head and refocus myself and ended up in Ashford, where I mooched around in the shops up there. I Got my hands on some yarn and need to decide what to do with it now. I also brought some beads form the bead shop in the high street and cant wait to use them. I also managed to get all the backing paper i need for the wedding invitations im making and a scrapbook im working on all for £2.99.
I am currently knitting a pair of fingerless gloves for a lady at work who is climbing Kilimanjaro in July, I also have an apple green baby set on the go and my next few projects will be 3 wedding shrugs, 3 for children and 1 for the bride and a baby jacket. I am waiting on a wedding dress swatch from the bride so i can colour match and as soon as i have it i will go and buy the yarn for that.
Also just to add - i am totally loving Lady GaGa right now, her new video is amazing and i have been listening to the album on my daily walk to work and i love it!!!
good for you. it's what you need to do. you can't dwell on it at all because it's only going to make things worse. exciting about the new penfriend. i'll be writing shortly. i haven't read anything by dean koontz before. maybe i'll look into him to check out his writing style. :)now will we get to see what the wedding invites you're making look like?? I hope so! sounds like you are going to be busy, busy, busy with all that knitting! lady gaga. teehee. just watched the video for 'telephone' today.
ReplyDelete