Saturday, 20 March 2010

My Saturday

Monkey man and I woke up really really early this morning (6.45) and decided to go for a walk, we went to Virginia waters and walked all the way round the lake, it took 2 hours to walk 5.5 miles but it will get easier. I felt knackered when we got home but am really glad we did it.

We got home and monkey man fell asleep! so when he woke up we went food shopping. I love aldi! we don't shop anywhere else any more as it is such good value for money theres no point. I also picked up the Telegraph today as it had a free DVD - Sleepy Hollow! and tomorrow its going to be Whats eating Gilbert Grape! A movie which i really really love, so i will be buying that tomorrow too.

Ive also taught myself how to do a provisional cast on last night which im really proud of and today ive had a stab at cabling, which ive done and im really really proud of myself now.

I got a call from Mumsy tonight and they are booking a holiday to Florida for September next year. They have asked me to go, as its a holiday for 6 but there are only 5 going, they would lose money if they let the other place go, they have offered me the other space. Its 3 weeks and ill have to go without the monkey man. He's ok about it but the MIL is not impressed. Im sort of 50/50 about it at the mo although i have said yes (all i ill need is spending money. Mumsy suffers with back problems and i would be going to take care of her. What do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog so far Sarah, if Monkey man doesn't mind you going to Florida then go!
    MIL will always find something to complain about! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go! When are you gonna get a chance to get to go to Florida again?? Monkey man will survive without you, don't worry. I'm sure he'll miss you terribly (and maybe then he'll propose!) ;) Congrats on teaching yourself how to do a provisional cast on and on doing some cabling.

    ReplyDelete