Wednesday, 24 March 2010

A little bit out of sorts

I dont know whats been wrong with me over the last few days but ive felt all out of sorts. I have a theory though - ive been eating really poorly, not having proper dinners and eating whatever i can get my hands on which is never a good thing.

I went to knitting group last night and bless her heart Sally brought me some flowers because of my bad news last week! I was feeling out of sorts a bit last night too and found that i was having trouble concentrating, which lead to the KAL ive been working on having to be frogged! Im not happy and have started knitting a Kidsilk Haze stole for myself today to make up for it.

I cannot believe how beautiful the weather is today and wish that i was out walking in it instead of sitting in the office working my butt off. I need to get back to eating healthy and i think i may walk all the way home tonight to make up for the bad food and it will also give me a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you were out of sorts yesterday you weren't your usual self, but then sometimes I think I talk so much I don't give other people a chance to speak! Keep your chin up, you really are a very special person with a heart of gold :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, a kidsilk haze stole???? that's just the right thin you need to make up for the KAL item you frogged. :) i've never worked with the kidsilk haze before! you better start eating right again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray found your blog! I like your sidebar decorations! And those were beautiful flowers Sally brought to the pub on Tuesday night. I've looked out some stuff for you about PCOS so can bring it along on Tuesday if you want?

    ReplyDelete