Friday, 26 March 2010

(cant believe im saying this but) I love the Tax man!!!!!!!!!!

I got paid today and when i checked the bank this morning i nearly passed out i had just over half of my wages extra! I freaked out a little and transfered the extra monies to my savings account - if it wasnt mine id have to give it back. When i got to work i spoke to our lovely lady in accounts and guess what ? I GOT A TAX REBATE! Im so pleased! I cant tell you how handy the money will be this month.

Bad news im afraid - the Kidsilk haze Stole has had to be frogged! Im not happy about it, i found a knot in my yarn half way through a row and thought it would be ok but when i knitted the next row the knot came undone and the whole thing in ruined, id only done about 2 inch's but needless to say im not impressed. Im getting the feeling that the reason i cant get anything going properly is because i still have bits to finish so ive decided to get all my WIP's done then start something new.

I recently posted about the Dean Koontz novel that i keep picking up and then abandoning and im sorry to say i have done it again. I just cant get into it. I think that i need to read something else, but then again i dont have anything new to read so might have to trawl the charity shops for some light reading,

I collected the ribbon and 2 packs of cards this morning and am just waiting on the 8 other packs to arrive and then i can collect them. I intend to mount the front poem to its backing card this weekend and then assemble all the bits together next week. (I will post some pics)

Im hitting I-Knit tomorrow with my Dad's Fiancee, she has asked me to knit a shrug for her and my 2 sisters for the wedding so we are going to colour match and select yarn. (I think having all this extra money might not be such a good thing, lol)

I had my 2nd blood test today and will get the results on Wednesday next week. Its to check that my drugs are working. When the doctor told me the bad news i was so shocked that i completely forgot to ask any questions but next week i have loads of things to ask him.

I just want to thank everyone whos been reading my blog and leaving comments. You are all so fab and i loves you all so much. xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure you'll find another suitable project for your kidsilk haze. good luck with getting all your WIPS done before starting anything new!

    ReplyDelete