Well i went to the doctors last night and i do have polysistic ovaries. It causes diabetes like symptoms in the body so i have been put on metformin, a medicine used to treat type 2 diabetes. I need to go back to the hospital next Friday for a blood test and then have another consultation with the doctor when the results come through.
Ive taken the day off of work today to get my head around things. In truth I'm completely devastated. I knew that having children would be difficult for monkey man and me but now i didn't think its ever going to happen. I feel like i have been kicked in the chest and now there is just a big hole there.
I know that most people who suffer from it and still have children but I'm sure that their partners didn't have any issues. I'm trying to stay positive but its not easy. I'm just going to take it a day at a time i think.
oh honey. big hugs and lots of love from me to you. please do keep your head up. you know that i've been going through my own hell on my end so if you need to talk i'm here. we can chat about fertility issues too (i have my own worries!).
ReplyDelete*hugs* I know exactly how you feel hun.
ReplyDelete