I really really dont like Mondays!
You look forward to the weekend all week, it gets to Friday night and you blink - and bam its Monday morning and your wishing your ear drums had burst so you dont have to listen to the alarm going off!!
It was a great day yesterday, Monkey man joined a new martial arts class and really enjoyed it, MIL went to the allotment for the first time in a long time and I went to knitting group. Knit24seven and I are doing a Knit ALong (KAL) and have decided to work on a garter stitch baby jacket. Im excited about it as it teaches a few new techniques as your going along. I think its going to look really really cute when its finished. We plan to only knit it when we are together on our knitting group nights so i think it might only take about 3 weeks to finish.
I charged my ipod yesterday so that the walk to work was a little more uplifting this morning and am loving Lady GaGa right now, ive listened to "the Fame" and "the Fame Monster" and im loving every single track on it, my personal favs today are Monster and teeth (see my music list for other stuff im loving).
I recieved a letter from YarnFreak75 on Saturday so replied to her yesterday and also wrote a letter to my new penpal Cat today and it will go in the post on my way home.
you ever hear of the song by Elvis Costello that goes 'tell me why I don't like Mondays...' that's what your post made me think of! ;) maybe think of it this way, if you didn't have Monday to start, you wouldn't have a reason to look forward to the weekend! does that help??
ReplyDeleteThere is also a song by the Boom Town Rats called i dont like mondays which was written about the young girl who shot a buch of her fellow pupils and when she was asked why she did it she said "i dont like mondays".
ReplyDelete