Im unsure if i like Wednesdays! you've made it to the middle of the week but you still have 2 days left before the weekend (although its only one day because of Easter). I don't know why i feel so miserable today, i had knitting group last night which was great fun, the new car is coming today and i cant wait to see it. But i still feel abit miserable, is it because my boss flies out to Dubai today (jealous), or is it because both the monkey man and the MIL are off today (to get the car) or is it because im stuck in this freezing cold office (no heat) on my own? I think it maybe a bot of everything. I know at this point in time the lack of heat is my biggest concern as my fingers are freezing and im finding it hard to type.
On a lighter note, Im reading a great book, its called Full Moon Rising and its my and Australian lady called Keri Arthur, its the first in the series of the Riley Jensen guardian books, i have the next 5 (£2 each from the local charity shop) and cant wait to read them all. They are a bit like the Sookie Stackhouse books, They are set in Australia and Riley Works as a Guardian Liaison for the Directorate of Nonhuman affairs, its very adult themed but i like it.
I think I need a Holiday!! Thank god we have 4 days off - Monkey man are hoping to go the my grandparents in Wales this weekend, my Dad and the rest of his tribe will be there too. We just need to speak to the car dealership and ask if its ok to do such a long journey in a new car (with the running in of it etc)
Im go to the doctors tonight for my latest blood test results, ive remembered all the things i was to shocked to ask last time so he had better be prepared for a grilling!!
It's the rain...I am feeling very much the same. Cheer up, it is bank holiday soon and from the sound of it you are going to have a great time in Whales.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the doc tonight and keep positive!
x