Come and take a peek at my life, loving, laughing, crying, crafting, knitting and baking!!!!
Wednesday, 17 March 2010
Stress and worry
Last week I had a series of blood tests and a pelvic ultra sound - im being tested for diabetes and polysistic overies. Well i called the doctors this morning for my results and now the doctor wants to see me! Apparently he wanted to see me about my blood results but hasnt had the time to look at the ultrsound results yet (not sure if this is true or if they just didnt want to tell me what they have found over the phone) So I have an appointment tonight at 5.30 so im a little worried, its either Diabetes or Polysistic overies or both! I know that today is going to drag. Ill blog my results later. Fingers crossed though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh hon..hope you're okay. sending good thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any other posts yet, so I don't know how this turned out, but I had to have scans for polycystic ovaries too. Scared the crap out of me.
ReplyDelete